- Healthcare Concern: High Rate of Diabetes
The primary health concern for Eatonville’s diverse population is a high rate of diabetes. Approximately 24% of residents are suffering from the condition.
- Patient Teaching Plan: Type II Diabetes
The patient's genetic history strongly suggests a risk of developing type II diabetes. Hypertension is a common condition among many of its members.
- Diabetes Self-Management Education
Evidence suggests that web-based education initiatives positively correlate with self-management outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes Types and Drug Treatments
This paper explores the four types of diabetes, medication applied to manage type 1, and the effects that the condition has on individuals' lives.
- Diabetes Education for Hispanic Patients
This article discusses the question of is continuing patient education effective in improving HgBA1C in diabetic Hispanic patients.
- Hispanics With Diabetes Mellitus
This paper discusses the issue of how effectively does diabetes education improves health outcomes in Hispanics with diabetes mellitus.
- The Church's Diabetes Self-Management Education Program
The main goal of this study was to analyze the effectiveness of a multi-faceted church-based diabetes self-management education program. The researchers assessed the impact of this intervention.
- Various Diabetes Management Activities
Diabetes management includes different activities. Education and support are basic aspects of any treatment plan because the disease requires daily monitoring and control performed by a patient.
- Educational Programs for Patients With Diabetes
The effectiveness of educational programs for patients with diabetes is still a relevant issue. Different specialists claim that diabetes self-management education does not adequately address the problems.
- Diabetes Education Programs for Patients
Problems related to diabetes are especially relevant for Latin Americans. There are different methods to address such a problem. One of the most effective approaches is educational programs.
- Silent Myocardial Infarction and Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
Patients who are diagnosed with diabetes mellitus type 2 often die from silent myocardial infarction and heart failure.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Educational Plan
This paper will outline an education plan for homebound elderly with diabetes. The plan aims to reinforce the population’s understanding of the condition and improve their self-care behaviors.
- Diabetes and Hypertension Patient's Healthcare Plan
This paper presents the healthcare plan of a 49-year-old white woman with a history of type 2 diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and migraine headaches.
- Diabetes Prevention in Hispanic Populations
Hispanic people face a considerably higher risk of type 2 diabetes due to the lack of knowledge about the condition and poor access to care.
- Lived Experience of Diabetes Among Older, Rural People
The study by George and Thomas was aimed at revealing how the aged (65 years and above) diagnosed with insulin-dependent diabetes and living in rural areas perceive self-management.
- Type 2 Diabetes Patient's Support Needs
To reduce the probability of contracting type 2 diabetes, it is strongly advisable for the patient to find more information about the disease and possible ways of its prevention.
- Useful Interventions in Treating Diabetes
Diabetes is a chronic disease that mainly affects the older population. This paper discusses useful interventions that have been shown to yield better results.
- Obesity, Hypertension, Diabetes Type 2: Assessment
Obesity plays a substantial role in adipocytokine dysregulation which is suggested to be a pathogenic trigger of insulin resistance and other diabetes-related problems.
- Treatment of Patient: Risk of Diabetes and Hypertension
The risk of diabetes is to be reduced with the help of a diet. To evaluate the effectiveness, keep track of BMI and blood sugar level.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Diabetes and Hypertension
The advantageous method to evaluate the intervention's efficiency is activity log. This element contains all the information about the patient's activities and progresses.
- Pathophysiology: Diabetes Type 1 and 2
Diabetes is an autoimmune disease; the immune system of the body attacks the beta cells of the pancreas, which results in the elimination of insulin production.
- Measuring the Global Burden of Disease
Community members should identify the best sources of statistical information in order to understand the major illnesses affecting them.
- Diabetes Evidence-Based Treatment Outcomes
Diabetes is associated with a decline in health-related quality of life, so after the intervention, it is reasonable to expect improvements in several areas.
- Elderly Education on Diabetes: Study Design
This paper is meant to study the effect of post-discharge self-management education promotions and techniques for elderly patients with diabetes on health outcomes.
- Managing the Daily Life of Individuals With Diabetes
The suggested teaching plan covers the topic of primary prevention and health promotion. The health problem it comprises is diabetes.
- A High Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes
The purpose of the paper is to overview the type 2 diabetes , describe an evidence-based intervention related to the modifiable risk factor, and suggest a teaching plan for the patient.
- Hypertension and Type II Diabetes Mellitus Pathophysiology
The clinical findings and physical examination of the patient provide evidence that prove the development of right-sided heart failure.
- Diabetes Patient: The Impact of Chronic Illness
The interview indicates that the patient has accepted her disease and manages it. She is aware of her condition and controls her blood glucose level regularly.
- The Prevention and Control the Type-2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a widespread health issue that affects many people around the world regardless of age and gender.
- Diabetes: Disease Analysis
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease. There are three types of diabetes, such as type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Teaching Patients to Live with Diabetes
The lesson informs patients about possible behavioral changes associated with diabetes and prepares them to live under new conditions, requirements and restrictions.
- Diabetes Management and Pharmacological Effects
The research paper provides pharmacological effects of herbal supplements and metformin medication in the management of diabetes and nursing implications.
- Epidemiology Topics for Signature Assignment
The topic of diabetic retinopathy is relevant to my future career as I will seek to encourage every patient with diabetes to have an eye examination regularly.
- Cardiovascular Issues in Hispanic Diabetes Patient
This paper discusses the disease processes and produces a treatment plan for a 59-year-old Hispanic male with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Chronic Renal Failure: Prevention and Treatment in Diabetic Patients
Chronic renal failure (CRF), which is the final stage of chronic kidney disease, is a condition when kidneys fail to perform their function and respond to the needs of a body.
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet in Diabetic Patients
The goal of this study is to verify the benefits of ketogenic diets in diabetic patients. The objectives included searching the literature for recent articles on the use of ketogenic diets in diabetes.
- The Issue of Diabetes in Native Americans
The paper contributes to efforts for improving the quality of care for Native American patients diagnosed with or at risk for diabetes.
- Diabetes Documentation for Non-Medical Individuals
This essay looks at how diabetes has been documented for non-medical individuals over the decades. Examples will be drawn from the poem Diabetes by James Dickey.
- Effectiveness of Pragmatic Lifestyle Interventions for the Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes
The studies show that even small changes in lifestyle and physical activity may significantly facilitate the condition of a patient with diabetes.
- The Management of Diabetes in Children
The management of diabetes in children needs comprehensive understanding owing to the age of patients and the complexity that comes with the disease.
- Diabetes Prevention: Plan of Care
As a lifestyle and dietary choices are central to diabetes prevention and management, it is critical to develop a plan of care for the use in health delivery to this population.
- Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is one of the primary health concerns of the American healthcare system. The prevalence of the disorder is likely to remain unchanged or even increase due to population aging.
- Geriatric Diabetes Management: Evidence-Based Project
The presence of diabetes may provoke several complications such as an increase in the levels of blood sugar and blood glucose.
- Genetics of Type 2 Diabetes
The patient involved in the assessment should pay attention to his diet as a modifiable risk factor associated with type 2 diabetes.
- Patient Education: Prepare to Live with Diabetes
Living with diabetes is not an easy task. Unfortunately, no cure can be offered to patients in order to eliminate it completely.
- Diabetes Signs, Screening and Treatment
Diabetes is among the most common endocrine disorders among adults. The condition can be successfully managed using a combination of pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic approaches.
- Diabetes Monitor Health Application: Patient Guide
The Diabetes Monitor health application records, analyzes, and controls the development of diabetes, reminds of blood glucose tests and the prescribed medicine.
- Nutritional Recommendations for Pediatric Diabetes
The issue of children who have diabetes has gained a lot of attention in recent years due to the overwhelming number of consequences that influence their health on a daily basis.
- Diabetes: Causes and Effects
Diabetes is the ailment in which there is lack of the production and improper utilization of insulin in the body.
- Diabetic Patient's Education on Insulin Injections
The nursing case study is about Juan Duran, a Mexican-American who was prescribed to take insulin injections but was not instructed in how to perform them.
- Diabetes in Adolescents: Research Critique
The following topics are discussed in this essay: protection of human participants, data collection, data management and analysis, findings, and interpretation of findings.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Recent Research and Clinical Findings
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease, so it can not be completely treated; only properly managed, this is why the reliable method of diagnostics is a great tool for fighting it.
- The Negative Impact of Diabetes on Pregnancy
This paper aims to raise awareness about the negative impact of diabetes on pregnancy and how this impact can be mitigated.
- Poor Diabetes Control in Miami-Dade County, Florida
Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects a patient’s blood sugar level and leads to a range of negative consequences.
- The Family-Based Education for Adult Patients with T2DM: Positive Effects
The purpose of this review is to determine whether family-based education improves glycemic control and health-related quality of life in adult patients with T2DM.
- “Depression, Anxiety, and Stress in Diabetes” by Chlebowy
In the article, Chlebowy et al. examined one’s ability to manage diabetes type 2 and possible complications in the form of depression, anxiety, and stress.
- The Treatment of Foot Ulcers in Diabetic Patients: Case Study
The treatment of foot ulcers in diabetic patients is characterized by several restrictions and precautionary measures.
- CLC - Evidence-Based Practice Project: Intervention on Diabetes
Due to the increasing population of the elderly with diabetes, there is a need to develop evidence-based actions to manage the disease.
- Diabetes and Hypertension Avoiding Recommendations
It is vital to develop a system of health recommendations that would promote the prevention of diabetes in Hispanic Americans.
- About Diabetes Treatment
The article is a summary of the literature on the most recent findings for effective type 2 diabetes management strategies with a focus on patient engagement.
- Prevalence of Diabetes in Minority Populations
This paper examines how nurse specialists could cope with the progression of diabetes in minority populations, such as Hispanics.
- COPD, Heart Failure, Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus
The paper aims to address health problems associated with high blood pressure and diabetes mellitus. It involves analyzing patients’ lifestyles.
- Type 2 Diabetes in Aged Indigenous Australians
The prevalence of diabetes 2 is common amongst the indigenous Australian people. The trend can be attributed to the genetic susceptibility amongst these people.
- Resistin and Its Potential Effects on Insulin Resistance
The paper explores the physiological effects of the gut hormone Resistin. In the study conducted at The Penn Diabetes Center, resistin was first discovered as a 12 kDa polypeptide.
- The Global Prevalence of Diabetes in the World
This document explores diabetes’ occurrence, causes, and the people more affected around the world, discusses symptoms of the disease and corrective measures to deal with it.
- Management of Foot Ulcers for People with Diabetes
Diabetes-related complications are responsible for diabetic foot ulceration and amputation. Cases of lower limb amputation have increased because of diabetes.
- Patient Illness Trajectory From Diabetes Diagnosis to Hemodialysis in Taiwan
The article reviews a study that examined diabetic patients' perceptions of their health and the importance of such information for nurses in the treatment of the disease.
- Diabetes Prevention Program Review
This report aims to review the curriculum for the Diabetes Prevention Program that is offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in preventing diabetes
- Diabetes Mellitus: The Key Aspects
Diabetes mellitus signifies a chronic, lifetime condition that affects the aptitude of the body to consume the glucose in the blood.
- Prevention of Medication Errors in Diabetic Patients in Home Health Services
The paper seeks to point out how medical errors can be prevented in-home care and hence lead to improved health outcomes in-home care for diabetic patients.
- Diabetes Risk Factors in Adolescents
Diabetes is a common disease among young people in the USA. Dietary practices and a sedentary lifestyle are the main risk factors for the development of type II diabetes.
- How To Protect an Infant Born to a Diabetic Mother
This paper evaluates an effective care plan to be given to the baby as a way of mitigating the risks of an infant born of a diabetic mother contracting the disease.
- Care Plan Development: Treating Diabetes Mellitus
This study discusses my role as a nurse in the examination of the health of an individual having diabetes and the provision of medical care.
- Diabetes: Obesity in Children
This paper will discuss obesity in children and the management strategies that may help to reduce cases of overweight among the kids.
- Type 2 Diabetes Effect on African American Community
The paper focuses on an effective learning program that will create awareness about Type 2 diabetes so that members can avoid behavior that may put them at the risk.
- A Study of Juvenile Type 1 Diabetes in the Northwest of England
Juvenile type 1 diabetes mellitus is the form of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus that occurs in children and adolescents.
- Healthy People 2020 Initiative Goals in Miami, FL
The three population-based communicable diseases analyzed are HIV/AIDS, STDs, and Diabetes. The community considered is Miami, FL 33155.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Resources
Diabetes resource centers provide information that aids in learning the best manner of preventing and managing the illness.
- Support for Diabetes Using Technology by Hunt et al.
Although technology applications can be used in the self-management of diabetes, people need to understand the multifaceted treatment plan.
- Critical Analysis: Diabetes Risk Factors in Adolescents
The paper is divided into various sections, as follows: protection of human participants; data collection; data management and analysis; problem statement; interpretation of findings.
- Strengthening Adherence in Patients With Diabetes
Strengthening adherence in patients with diabetes could be realized via strong social and family support, the involvement of medical personnel, is also of great assistance.
- Diabetes Type-2 Management and Intervention Plan
Better management of type-2 diabetes can help make positive changes in lifestyle and delay or avoid the complications related to this disorder.
- The Coping Skills, Treatment, and Support Aspects of Diabetes Mellitus
Chronic disease such as diabetes mellitus is a big blow to the patient. The paper analysis the coping skills, treatment, and support aspects of diabetes mellitus.
- The Insulin Pump Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
The purpose of this paper is to discuss Johnson and the group findings in the context of the existing research the insulin pump therapy and its importance for the nursing practice.
- A Diabetes Diagnosis: Insulin Pump Therapy
The current article discusses the long-term results of a diabetes diagnosis known as Insulin Pump Therapy. A large population was used to investigate these outcomes.
- Diabetes Mellitus Management Strategy
This paper seeks to identify the most current diabetes management strategy, critically analyzing its findings in terms of its relevance to diabetes management.
- Pharmacological Treatment of Hypertension for Elderly Patients With Diabetes
This essay discusses the pathophysiology of hypertension in elderly diabetic patients, pharmacological principles in its management, and general nursing care.
- Diabetes Mellitus and Insulin
This paper discusses the structure, synthesis, secretion and metabolism of insulin in association with its major function, which is to regulate blood glucose.
- Treatment for Diabetes Analysis
Although the new discoveries of antidiabetic drugs appear on the market, diabetic patients still suffer from diseases and side effects of these discoveries.
- Course Project: Lesson Plan for Diabetes Mellitus
The main purpose of the lesson plan is to inform and sensitize more people about the issues associated with diabetes mellitus.
- Diabetes Management and Quality Improvement Initiative
The purpose of the diabetes management and quality improvement initiative is to enhance the process of the healthcare provider and the outcome of patients.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type II
Diabetes mellitus type II is a chronic metabolic syndrome that affects the body’s sugar metabolism by resisting the stimulation and production of insulin.
- Diabetes and Healthy People 2020 Care Plan
This project has identified the patient vulnerable to the selected health issue of diabetes and assessed one’s health status from the point of view of Healthy People 2020.
- Diabetes Resources, Control and Prevention
The following project will list three helpful resources for this patient and for all those who need help in diabetes prevention and health promotion.
- Diabetic Diet Management: Patient Education Plan
A nurse supporting individuals with diabetes should use education plans to produce the best goals, focus on a wide range of issues such as disease management, exercise, and diet.
- Diabetes Prevention Lesson and Teaching Plan
In this paper, the teaching plan will be elaborated to help the community people affected by the diabetes problem improve their health status.
- Diabetes Impact on Direct Care Plan Development
A diabetes direct care plan for the people in the community should be based on the data obtained during the screening and evaluation procedures.
- Aspirin Usage for Women with Diabetes
For women with diabetes, does the use of low-dose aspirin daily reduce the risk of cardiovascular events within several years in comparison with no usage of low-dose aspirin?
- Type 2 Diabetes: The Ways to Prevent or Delay It
This paper aims to describe several ways to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes: adequate diet, physical activity, etc.
- Diabetes and Positive Influence of Physical Exercise
Continuous physical exercise helps diabetic patients to reduce their daily need for insulin, attain a healthy body mass index, and lower cardiovascular complications.
- Researching Intervention on Diabetes
It is emotionally challenging for adolescents to understand why diabetes is a chronic disease that will accompany them throughout their lives
- Indicators in Black Diabetes Mellitus Type II Patients
This paper aims to analyze the importance of the variables and their topicality to the chosen PICOT question about black diabetes mellitus type II patients.
- The BlueStar Diabetes Mobile Health Application
The mobile health application "BlueStar Diabetes" is advised for the client to help improve his quality of life and prevent any complications.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Age-Related Changes
Type 2 diabetes is a disorder commonly caused by blood sugar imbalance in the body when insulin hormone becomes defective, and mainly results from lifestyle implications.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Coronary Artery Disease
The paper demonstrates that type 2 diabetes mellitus and coronary artery disease (CAD) can cause the symptoms of feeling extremely tired and gaining weight.
- Diabetes and Healthy People 2020
The paper will address diabetes from the point of view of Healthy People 2020 and discuss diabetes' impact on individual health and the overall health of the nation.
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention: Health Promotion Program
The prevention of type 2 diabetes can be accomplished by ensuring that patients exercise, maintain a proper diet, get an annual physical, and participate in lifestyle seminars.
- Diabetes Intervention as Evidence-Based Practice Project
The development of artificial pancreas technology provides an opportunity for more effective and safe treatment that is ongoing 24/7.
- Rapid Weight Loss in Elderly Diabetic Patient
The paper discusses about measures for diagnostic causes problem of weight loss in diabetic and importance of right diagnostics.
- Quality Healthcare: Measuring NP Performance
Out of six domains of care proposed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, the paper focuses on such domains as the effectiveness of care.
- Diabetes in Children: Policies and Programs
Diabetes is a chronic disease, the onset of which is caused due to the lack of insulin produced by the pancreas or organism's inability to use this insulin.
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions Among Diabetes Patients
This paper proposes to use several strategies that may not only improve outcomes in patients with diabetes but also reduce related workload and cost burden on the industry.
- Constant Glucose Monitoring in Diabetic Patients
The paper discusses the importance of Constant Glucose Monitoring in diabetic patients. It includes that GCM improves treatment satisfaction.
- Health Belief Model in Diabetes Care
It is important to note that diabetes is a chronic condition where an individual’s body experiences issues with blood sugar regulations.
- The Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education
Knowledge of type 2 diabetes and mortality from this disease will help to raise awareness of patients in this matter.
- A Diabetes Patient's Challenging Experiences
The current paper provides one with a better understanding of individuals’ experiences with chronic illnesses and associated vulnerabilities.
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions With Diabetes
The current paper will review the ways of reducing frequent hospital readmissions among the population of patients with diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment Plan for Teenager
The patient is a female teenager who goes to high school and frequently attends soccer practice, as she is the goalie of the soccer team.