- Health Promotion Model and Childhood Obesity
Using Nola Pender Health Promotion Model, the research explores if obesity affects physical activity on African American children in Baltimore City Public School.
- Obesity Prevention in Young Children
The main of this paper is to lay stress on the criticality of the problem by pointing to the national trends in childhood obesity as well as identifying local issues.
- Obese Patients and Weight Control
The purpose of the given study is to summarize the main approaches to obesity in scientific literature and compare the efficiency of diet, exercises, and lifestyle modifications.
- Childhood Obesity, Its Trends, Causes, Economics
Obesity is currently one of the main health problems in the United States that affect a significant portion of the population.
- Obesity as a Problem in the United States
Obesity is a major problem in American society, and there is a need for people to take it more seriously because it can jeopardize the future of the American nation.
- An Urban Health Profile Report on Childhood Obesity
The researcher reviewed current academic literature on childhood obesity as an urban health issue, paying close attention to those environmental factors.
- Obesity: Education of Parents vs Pharmacotherapy
The study compares the effectiveness of education of parents about healthy lifestyles with pharmacotherapy for obesity in reducing negative outcomes of obesity and it preventing.
- Obesity as a Chronic Disease and Trends Towards Progress
Obesity is a global problem that increases the risk of developing related diseases. This illness is also associated with increased mortality.
- Childhood Obesity and Barriers to Physical Activity
The problem of childhood obesity is one of the central concerns of modern healthcare. Several aspects limit opportunities for children`s physical activities.
- Obesity Diagnosis: Dependent and Independent Variables
In adults, aged 20-65 diagnosed with obesity, will a nurse-led educational intervention as compared to standard medical care decrease obesity rates.
- The Problem of Obesity in Children of Modern World
Pediatric obesity that is found among children with body mass index (BMI) 95 and more is one of the most crucial forms of weight issues.
- Obesity and Endometrial Cancer in Women
The purpose of this paper is to compare and contrast two studies on obesity and endometrial cancer, with a close focus on their hypotheses, methods, and findings.
- Patients With Morbid Obesity
The given research is focused on the problem of obesity, particularly on the efficaciousness of sports exercises in comparison with medication therapy.
- The Obesity Rates
The costs of healthcare are bound to rise for a nation where many people suffer from obesity and related diseases.
- Nurses Role in Prevention of Overweight among Adolescents
The focus was given to the investigation of adolescent-nurse relationships, identifying specific instruments to affect young people.
- Nursing Research: Adult Obesity
This study investigates alteration in behaviors and lifestyles as one of the efficient ways to manage obesity and preserve the appropriate state of health.
- Childhood Obesity Research Methodology
This essay presents a methodology for research childhood obesity, including extraneous variables, instruments, description of the intervention, and data collection procedures.
- After-School Obesity Prevention Program
An after-school obesity prevention program is a planned intervention. It is educating children and their parents on the significance of a healthy diet and physical exercises.
- Childhood Obesity in the United States
The outcome of the research will provide evidence-based guidance on the required policies and interventions to help manage childhood obesity in the United States.
- Obesity, Hypertension, Diabetes Type 2: Assessment
Obesity plays a substantial role in adipocytokine dysregulation which is suggested to be a pathogenic trigger of insulin resistance and other diabetes-related problems.
- Childhood Obesity and Community Nursing Intervention
This essay presents the methodology of the community nursing intervention, including a plan for data analysis for demographic variables and study variables.
- Childhood Obesity Study: Ethical and Cultural Issues
The role of school-based physical activity in affecting childhood obesity is an important issue that is widely discussed in the scholarly literature.
- Childhood Obesity: Clinical Research Question
The prevalence of childhood obesity has been rising in different countries. In the US, this condition is an epidemic, and the most affected age group is between 6 and 11 years.
- Childhood Obesity and Socio-Ecological Model
The socio-ecological model can be applied to childhood obesity directly through an ecodevelopmental perspective. Parents are identified as an influence on a child’s behavior.
- Obesity Healthcare Policy Presentation
The implementation of obesity healthcare policy is a significant step in eliminating the spread of this serious healthcare problem.
- Obesity Issues in Hispanic Population Group
Obesity in Hispanics is related to generational poverty. This paper discusses obesity issues in Hispanic population group in presentation form.
- Childhood Obesity Interventions: Problem Analysis
Childhood obesity is one of the major health challenges impacting affecting the global healthcare sector in general and the US society, in particular.
- School-Based Physical Activity and Childhood Obesity
While school-based physical activity interventions could be effective in reducing obesity prevalence, it is also essential to address children's diet.
- Obesity and Related Healthcare Policy Concern
Obesity is a problem that bothers millions of people around the whole world. The policy to combat obesity is characterized by a number of positive issues.
- The Problem of Pediatric Obesity
Pediatric obesity is a crucial public health problem in the United States and internationally due to severe complications of the condition.
- Childhood Obesity Study: Ethical Considerations
The current study on childhood obesity should address the ethical considerations and propose a plan on how to protect human rights.
- Childhood Obesity, Its Causes and Consequences
The modern world is dominated by two overarching tendencies - nutrition deficiency and overweight, which accounts for a great deal of polarization on the issue.
- Obesity Management in Families of Mentally Ill Youth
The article by Bourassa et al. aims at analyzing the causes of obesity in children with mental and behavioral problems and finding solutions to these causes.
- Fad Diet Impact on Overweight Patients: Problem Analysis
Fad diets are a loosely defined category that includes popular diets that are not recognized by official healthcare institutions.
- "Childhood Obesity Risk in Overweight Mothers" the Article by James, K., Matsangas, P., & Connelly, C.
Childhood obesity risk among overweight women is higher if to compare with other families adhering to appropriate dietary and nutritional behaviors.
- "Family-Based Childhood Obesity Prevention Interventions" the Article by Ash, T., Agaronov, A., Young, T., Aftosmes-Tobio, A., & Davison, K. K.
Because of the direct influence of parents on the success of weight management interventions, the researchers wanted to explore how effective programs involving parents would be.
- Pediatric Obesity Prevention and Change Project
The nursing-focused plan is to design a lifestyle intervention that would reduce fast-food consumption in children, thus decreasing their risk of obesity.
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention and Treatment
Childhood obesity is a problem that has diverse aspects, so it demands a careful analysis to come to a single conclusion about the most suitable methods of preventing and managing it.
- Preschool Children's Obesity Study by Vale et al.
The problem of obesity in children is an important medical issue since overweight at an early age is fraught with dangerous health effects.
- Pediatric Obesity Prevention Strategies
In this paper the analysis of an anti-obesity intervention that includes physical exercises, diet, education, and monitoring sessions will be developed.
- Motivational Interviewing as Obesity Treatment
The systematic review addressed the issue of the motivational interviewing potential in affecting weight loss.
- Healthy Eating in Obese Adults
Apart from the information on healthy eating habits, the participants received comprehensive information about obesity, including its potential risks, causes, and management.
- Pediatric Obesity and Parent-Child Involvement
Childhood obesity could be one of the most prominent and pressing issues in modern-day pediatric health issues, affecting minors throughout the US.
- Obesity Impact on Children and Adolescents
Health professionals form a crucial section with respect to the tackling of obesity among children and teenagers.
- Childhood Obesity Treatment Programs: Ethical Considerations
The research problem that led to this study is the inadequacy of the current childhood obesity treatment programs in dealing with this health condition.
- Adult Obesity: Disease Analysis
This paper includes information concerning obesity prevalence, treatment, prevention, associated stress and its management, and disparity related to this health problem.
- Reducing Body Mass IndexI Measures in School-Aged Children
The Body Mass Index rates are very high among school-aged children in the United States, which implies that the existing framework for managing obesity needs improvements.
- Children Diagnosed With Obesity and Their Relatives
The purpose of this paper is to come up with a lesson for children diagnosed with obesity and their relatives. The lesson will target three groups of people, including children, their parents, and medical staff.
- Epidemiology Topics for Signature Assignment
The topic of diabetic retinopathy is relevant to my future career as I will seek to encourage every patient with diabetes to have an eye examination regularly.
- Childhood Obesity and Intervention Program
This paper addresses the childhood obesity problem and discovers the inconsistency between the existing programs and their implementation in real life.
- Fad Diet Effects on Overweight Individuals
The popularity of fad diets has grown tremendously due to the availability of social media and the promise to deliver results within a short time.
- Incidence of Childhood Obesity in the US
In order to fight childhood obesity statewide and improve the overall levels of health for our nation, the USA requires taking a more proactive stance.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity in Modern Society
The problem of childhood obesity is an important part of the list of health problems since such an issue at an early stage may cause serious consequences in the future.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity in United States
The levels of obesity in U.S. children not only remain stable, but they also increase while indicating the lack of working policies and strategies.
- Treatment Interventions for Early Childhood Obesity
The main finding of the systematic review article is that the implementation of EBP interventions positively impacts weight reduction among obese children.
- The Issue of Childhood Obesity in Modern Society
Childhood obesity is one of the common lifestyle diseases in contemporary times, and its prevalence is on the rise.
- Childhood Obesity: Causes and Consequences
It is essential to restate the immense importance of the problem of childhood obesity in the contemporary society of the United States.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity in 21st Century
Obesity has become a global epidemic in the 21st century. This paper defines obesity and highlights its epidemiology, clinical presentation, complications, and diagnosis.
- Fad Diets Dangers for Overweight Individuals
The available evidence shows that fad diets are counterproductive for obese people trying to reduce and manage their weights.
- Children Obesity: Lifestyle and Pharmacotherapy
Many children today suffer from obesity and it increases the rate of diseases and fatalities in the children population.
- Childhood Obesity Issue and Defense of Solution
The completed research study analyzed the problem of childhood obesity and proposed the most appropriate strategies to deal with it.
- Incidence of Childhood Obesity in the United States
"Incidence of Childhood Obesity in the United States" states that in many cases, children with significant birth weight and Afro-American heritage have a predisposition towards developing obesity.
- Behavioral Pediatric Obesity and Prevention
Pediatric obesity is an essential issue in the modern world since it affects children of different genders and origins.
- Obesity Is a Severe Problem
Obesity is one of the major health problems occurring in people and is not only caused by genetic factors but also due to environmental causes.
- Solving Obesity in America
If one is well aware of the impact and future consequences of obesity this assertion is easy to make. First there is the health issue.
- “Physical Examination Findings Among Children and Adolescents With Obesity” Critical Review
The main issue is to point out the significance of the specially-oriented medical examination of children with obesity.
- Nursing Care Plan for US Patients with Obesity
In this paper, a nursing care plan for obesity that is caused by imbalanced nutrition will be developed to provide nurses with a guide on what they should know about obesity.
- Latino School-Age Population and Obesity
American society has to face major public health issues. Such diseases as cancer, cardiovascular disorders, diabetes are some of the primary areas of concern.
- Adult Obesity Research: Protect Human Rights
This paper describes various aspects of a study to be conducted on adult obesity: plan to protect Human Rights, limitations of the proposed study, and implications for practice.
- Nurses Education the Latino School-Age Population Suffering From Obesity
American society has to face major public health issues. Cancer, cardiovascular disorders, diabetes are regarded as some of the primary areas of concern.
- Definition of Overweight and Obesity
To avoid further health problems in their adult life, they should be diagnosed with obesity in time and receive proper treatment.
- Obesity as an Intricate Health Problem
Based on the information in the articles, several evidence-based practice changes can be suggested for the proper nursing practice towards obese patients’ management.
- Epidemiology in Miami-Dade County
Modern healthcare being generally divided into the community and environmental health has now become one of the major research fields due to its relevance in the global context.
- Child Obesity: Community Nurse Role
The purpose of the following research paper is to examine the community nurse role in terms of the childhood obesity issue in the example of the case study provided in the setting.
- Obesity Treatment Challenges in a 32-Year-Old Patient
The case of the patient’s obesity was analyzed in terms of his clinical manifestations and functional patterns to clarify if bariatric surgery is an alternative.
- Obesity Among Teenagers: Evaluation and Intervention
The acuteness of obesity should be addressed by healthcare organizations to prevent the population from any further complications.
- The Obesity in Younger Population Issue
It is vital to address this public health concern in younger populations to prevent and timely treat the condition to maintain healthy adulthood for the population.
- The Efficacy of a School-Based Intervention for Obesity
The purpose of the study was to evaluate the efficacy of a school-based intervention for obesity with the objective of improving diet, activity, and BMI among obese adolescents.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity
Obesity in children and adults is diagnosed based on the measurement of the body mass index BMI. Childhood obesity can lead to the development of severe and even deadly diseases.
- Childhood Obesity Between the Ages of 2 and 12
Children with obesity grow up in adults with the same problem and could become a burden for the government because such people could become unable to work in the neglected case.
- Statistics on Adolescent Obesity
The paper includes statistics on adolescent obesity, a discussion of the economic and social marketing considerations affecting the implementation of the health promotion campaign.
- Muscle Strengthening Activity Practice to Reduce Obesity
This essay discusses obesity and recommends participation in muscle-strengthening activities thus reducing its prevalence.
- Implications of Childhood and Adolescent Obesity
Obesity remains one of the most serious health public issues. One of the Healthy People 2020 objectives is to promote healthy diets and maintain healthy body weights.
- Health Problems: Obesity
This essay aims to analyze two qualitative studies to provide background information and support on obesity in patients between the ages of 40 and 60.
- Nursing Debate: Childhood Obesity Is a Form of Parental Neglect
This paper is a nursing debate on the topic: Childhood obesity is a form of parental neglect and should be punishable by law.
- Diabetes: Obesity in Children
This paper will discuss obesity in children and the management strategies that may help to reduce cases of overweight among the kids.
- Model for the Treatment of Obesity
In relating health promotion messages to obese patients the ‘Three Es’ model calls for action on three broad fronts – encouragement, empowerment, and environment.
- Childhood Obesity in America
Childhood obesity in America is a huge health problem because its prevalence has doubled in the past three decades.
- Obesity Among Children and Adolescents
The local government takes measures to prevent obesity, but there are other factors that influence children’s food consumption and physical activity.
- Why Have Americans Become More Obese?
The government and other non-governmental bodies have worked together in order to fight some of the common diseases that are impediments to the development of this country.
- Fighting Against Childhood Obesity: Florida’s Child Care Food Program
Implementing the proposal and Florida's Child Care Food Program (CCFD) could help children suffering from obesity adopt lifestyle changes needed for normalizing BMI.
- The Obesity Prevention Community Activity in Schools
The implementation of the obesity prevention community activity in schools requires significant support, including material and authoritative.
- Diagnosing a Patient: the Numerous Threats of Obesity
Even with the efforts of healthcare experts all over the world, obesity remains one of the foundational sources of health issues on a global scale.
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Interventions for Obesity
Obesity is an emerging epidemic in several developing and developed countries worldwide. This paper will describe the effectiveness of the interventions for managing obesity.
- Importance of Preventing Obesity
Obesity refers to a condition in which a person is usually overweight with unusually high levels of body fat, obesity and overweight do not refer to the same thing.
- Mr. C. Clinical Manifestations, Potential Health Risks for Obesity
Mr. C. is a 32-year-old male who seeks information regarding possible bariatric surgery. He is overweight and has several related complications.
- Obesity Case Study: Mr. C
Mr. C has several clinical presentations of an underlying disease condition seen from the subjective and the objective data.
- Mexican-American Cuisine and Brownsville’s Obesity Rate
According to the research, Mexican-American cuisine is responsible for the higher rates of obesity and other illnesses in Brownsville.
- Transformational Leadership for Obesity Prevention Project
For a healthcare professional to organize an obesity prevention project, several key competencies are required.
- The Importance of Obesity Management
The paper argues for patients who have obesity-associated risk factors weight loss is the pathway to their health improvement that's why medications for weight loss can help.
- Adolescent Obesity in the United States
The purpose of this paper is to review the issue of adolescent obesity in the contemporary environment and potential support options.
- Obesity in the Elderly: The Case Study
Specialist management of obesity is needed for its management in the elderly. The client can be referred to a nutritionist for further nutritional assessments and counseling.
- Obesity and Its Relation With Psychology and Aging
The paper provides annotated bibliography about theme of obesity and its relation with psychological health and impact on healthy aging.
- The Treatment of Overweight or Obesity in Preschool Children
Preschool age is crucial for lifestyle interventions comprising habits of regular physical activity and healthy eating.
- Childhood Obesity and Parental Awareness
Most parents understand the seriousness of childhood obesity as a public health concern that endangers the lives of their children.
- Childhood Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Related Risks
This paper analyzes two articles that are related to the topic of childhood obesity, obesity-related metabolic syndrome and related risks.
- Youth Obesity Prevalence in Florida
The high number of childhood obesity cases in Florida is attributed to various factors, including unhealthy dietary behaviors, physical inactivity, and genetics.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity
The problem of childhood obesity is one of the most severe problems of modern health care. In almost all countries worldwide, the number of sick children is growing steadily.
- Maternal Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Childhood Obesity
Heerman et al. argued that identifying early determinants of obesity can assist in developing obesity prevention strategies.
- Nurse Practitioners Preventing Pediatric Obesity
Hessler's "Self-efficacy and knowledge of nurse practitioners to prevent pediatric obesity" identifies the issue related to childhood obesity.
- Obesity Care and Practice Change Intervention
The article examines how healthcare providers use nutritional therapy and mobile tracking devices to promote weight loss and behavior modification among adults.
- Obesity in Adults and Related Practice Change
Obesity in adult patients is a big problem in the United States. Obesity is a complex disease involving excessive fat accumulation, which leads to numerous health risks.
- Obesity in Adolescents as a Health Issue
Obesity is an illness that is characterized by the excessive accumulation of body fat. It is a significant health concern.
- Childhood Obesity: An Annotated Bibliography
Obesity prevalence differs by race and gender in recent years. There is also a correlation between social barriers, a greater likelihood of poverty, and childhood obesity.
- Lewin’s Model of Change of Childhood Obesity
Lewin’s three-step model of change can be particularly useful for managing the issue of childhood obesity which has become significantly prevalent in recent decades.
- Childhood Obesity from Nutritional Perspective
When taking into account the problem of childhood obesity, the share of food consumed in the energy ratio should be assessed.