Treatment of Viral Conjunctivitis
- The treatment of the symptoms of SARS (Córdova et al., 2014).
- Protection from the bright light.
- Tea broths as one of the medicines.
- Preparations on a flower basis.
- Compresses at night and rinsing.
- One week of a full-fledged treatment.
Treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis
- The determination of the source of allergy.
- Mandatory isolation from the allergen.
- Rinsing with herbal broths.
- Checks for possible allergens.
- Annual preventive procedures and examinations.
- The possibility of treatment with herbs.
Ways to Treat Conjunctivitis with Herbs
- Chamomile broths reduce the development of infection (Sharma, Nagori, Soni, Verma, & Singh, 2014).
- Tea solutions help to relieve inflammation.
- Herbal preparations based on dill and dogrose.
- Night compresses using calendula and celandine.
- Regular rubbing to remove pus.
- Hygiene should be followed when using herbs.
- Hands should be regularly washed.
- Vitamins and minerals should be taken.
- In case of complications, consultations with specialists are necessary.
- Preventive herbal teas are useful to reduce the risk.
- Stress and excessive exercises are undesirable.
- Periodic gymnastics for eyes should be performed.
Precautions for Treatment
- All broths should have room temperature (Sharma, Nagori, Soni, Verma, & Singh, 2014).
- All excess solutions should be cleaned.
- Flushing toward the inner corner of eyes.
- Broths should be fresh enough for the best effect.
- Too frequent rinsing is not recommended.
- When treating children, medicines should be limited.
- Redness and suppuration disappears.
- Vision is gradually becoming better.
- Lacrimation passes, inflammation weakens.
- The mucous membrane returns to normal.
- Unpleasant feelings gradually stop.
- The period of recovery is from one to three weeks.
Córdova, C., Gutiérrez, B., Martínez-García, C., Martín, R., Gallego-Muñoz, P., Hernández, M., & Nieto, M. L. (2014). Oleanolic acid controls allergic and inflammatory responses in experimental allergic conjunctivitis. PloS One, 9(4), 1-11.We will write a custom Pinkeye Herbal Treatment and Complementary Therapy specifically for you
for only $14.00 $11,90/page 308 certified writers online Learn More
Cosman, F., De Beur, S. J., LeBoff, M. S., Lewiecki, E. M., Tanner, B., Randall, S., & Lindsay, R. (2014). Clinician’s guide to prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis International, 25(10), 2359-2381.
Sharma, M., Nagori, K., Soni, S., Verma, V. S., & Singh, A. (2014). Herbal significance and home remedies to treat conjunctivitis: An overview. Research Journal of Topical and Cosmetic Sciences, 5(1), 30.